Thursday, March 3, 2011

Annie is in SLOVENIA!

Hi everyone!
So, here is a short one from Annie. I'm pretty sure she was sleep deprived and disoriented. I think when she says Sis. Hill (president's wife) let it slip that she would be in Slovenia, she meant Ljubljana (the capitol city and where the mission home is), because, obviously she will be in Slovenia. Maybe she meant Maribor....(the other area where sisters are serving)...I'm not sure. I guess we will find out next week! It was wonderful to talk to her (she was allowed to call home from the SLC airport), and she sounded upbeat and happy.
Thanks for all of your prayers for her. We love you all!
Lisa

Hello family!
I am officially in Slovenia! I am in the mission home and they told me to email you and so i am! The keyboards here are a little bit different so Im kind of struggling! anyway I am here safe and I love all the people I have met so far. They seem amazing! I am not supposed to know this yet but sister Hill let it slip that I will be in Slovenia! She didn't let it slip who my companion would be so Ill let you know as soon as I know! I feel a little motion sick right now but other than that I am happy and doing great! I love you all! It was so good to talk to you yesterday and tell jake Im sorry I couldnt call him...I didn't have his number memorized! I love you!
Love,
Sestra Powell!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, she sounds so good! I remember having a hard time typing on the keyboards in the Denmark train station. She's there!!

    ReplyDelete